PFCS membership requirements
- Individual is recognized as an official critic for the station/publication by an on-staff decision-maker.
- Critic reviews regularly.
- Critic can show proof of regular reviews.
- Critic has reviewed for the station/publication for a minimum of six months.
- Critic writes/delivers film criticism or reviews, not solely interviews or features.
- Individual reviews/resides within the State of Arizona.
- Individual does not primarily review for a student publication or station.
- Individual does not review solely for an on-line service.*
- *An exception to this requirement may be made if the critics’ website is in the Alexa top 200,000 US rated sites or if the on-line service is associated with viable broadcast and/or print entities ( i.e. TV station/show, radio station/show, newspaper, magazine).
- Individual is approved by the majority of studios via their local representatives to attend screenings.
- Individual agrees to abide by the PFCS Code of Ethics.
NOTE: Some membership requirements may be waived at the discretion of the PFCS Board of Directors on a case-by-case basis.
The PFCS Board of Directors reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone without cause.
PFCS membership application
If you feel you qualify please click this link to download the membership application.