PFCS membership requirements
- Individual is recognized as an official critic for the station/publication by an on-staff decision-maker.
- Critic reviews regularly.
- Critic can show proof of regular reviews.
- Critic has reviewed for the station/publication for a minimum of six months.
- Critic writes/delivers film criticism or reviews, not solely interviews or features.
- Individual reviews/resides within the State of Arizona.
- Individual does not primarily review for a student publication or station.
- Individual does not review solely for an on-line service.*
- *An exception to this requirement may be made if the critics’ website is in the Alexa top 200,000 US rated sites or if the on-line service is associated with viable broadcast and/or print entities ( i.e. TV station/show, radio station/show, newspaper, magazine).
- Individual is approved by the majority of studios via their local representatives to attend screenings.
- Individual agrees to abide by the PFCS Code of Ethics.
NOTE: Some membership requirements may be waived at the discretion of the PFCS Board of Directors on a case-by-case basis.
PFCS membership application
If you feel you qualify please click this link to download the membership application.